Note the red/blue 7-Segments look a bit different in person (they are easier to read). I think they are camera shy.
Kits and assembled units are avaliable now. They include everything you need except an enclosure for the tachometer. That includes the pcb+all components, a pre-programmed microcontroller to work with sx2 mills and cn2 lathes, your choice of red/green/blue 7-Segments, a pre-built tachometer cable and strain relief. The kit also comes with a 3-pin XH JST connector+ wire which can be used to add a forwards/reverse switch to the SX2 Mini mill. You can purchase one via the "Buy Now" paypal button below or email me via the contact page if you have questions.
- How are these shipped?
- For U.S. Orders I ship using Small USPS Priority Flat Rate Boxes.
- For International orders I ship using Small USPS Priority Flat Rate Boxes.
- How much is shipping?
- You can calculate shipping for both U.S. and international orders based on the current cost of a Small USPS Priority Flat Fate Box on the USPS website.
- How do I pay for shipping?
- Shipping is automatically added during the checkout process according to where you have the package shipped to. You will be able to see the cost of shipping BEFORE completing the checkout process.
- What models is this compatible with?
A NON-EXHAUSTIVE list includes the following. If you would like to know if your mill is supported please feel free to email me!:
- Sieg Industries - SX2 Mini Mill Drill
- Sieg Industries - SX2L Mini Mill Drill
- Sieg Industries - SX2P Mini Mill Drill
- Sieg Industries - SX2LF Mini Mill Drill
- Sieg Industries - SC2 Mini Lathe
- Little Machine Shop - 3960 HiTorque Mini Mill, Solid Column
- Little Machine Shop - 3900 HiTorque Mini Mill, Tilting Column
- Little Machine Shop - 4100 HiTorque 7x12 Mini Lathe, Deluxe
- Little Machine Shop - 4200 HiTorque 7x12 Mini Lathe