Programming software apps can be fun, but there's something to be said for being able to physically interact with a project with more than just a keyboard and a mouse!
- USB Watchdog - Python-controlled USB HID Alert/Indicator dongle for equipment and task monitoring
- Twostep, an Open Source Isolated Stepper Motor Driver - I built an open source stepper motor driver board for use with the Lasershark. Handy for applications like 3d printers!
- Lasershark, an Open Source USB Laser Showcard - I built an open source usb laser showcard.
- Hacking the SX2 Mini Mill - Discusses adding a reverse switch and reverse-engineering the tachometer port protocol.
- "Forknife 2" - SRV-1 Based Robot Controlled Remotely via Android G1 Phone. - I built another robot, but this time it is based on the Surveyor Corporation's SRV-1 and is remotely controlled with my G1 phone. Take a look, everything is open source!
- "Forknife" the Android G1 controlled robot - I wanted to control my arduno using my Android G1 phone. A quickly put together robot was the result!
- "[Baltimore] Harford Hackerspace" - This is a local hackerspace in the area that I am a member of. We work out of a business garage and have lots of tools for others to use. Come check us out if you are in the area!