Author Topic: lasershark_display_image  (Read 7108 times)

nicobux

• View Profile
lasershark_display_image
« on: February 15, 2017, 10:05:30 PM »

The scanner appears to move horizontally very quickly, and vertically very slowly. Not sure how to get the image I want.

Some questions:

1. Does _displayimage rely on ttl modulation to draw images?
2. What parameter should I change in _displayimage to make the galvo angle range smaller? In other words I want to limit the DAC output to something like 1000-3000 instead of 0-4095. 3. Is there software for displaying .ild with Lasershark?

Macpod

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: lasershark_display_image
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2017, 02:59:23 AM »
Thanks for re-posting your questions here.

1. No, ttl modulation is not required. You can specify in the settings of lasershark_displayimage if ttl should be used (monochrome), if only one analog color should be used (greyscale), or if all channels should be used (rgb)

2. You cannot make the galvo angle range smaller via the software. If you need this to occur you should scale down the image from being 4096 bits wide to your desired width.

3. OpenLase has an .ild player called playilda. This is present in the tools directory. It is limited but will play some ild files.

General comment:
If you run lasershark_displayimage with the -h flag (don't pipe this output to lasershark_stdin of course). you can see what options are available for tweaking.

Hope that helps!