Author Topic: Laser shark for SLA printers  (Read 14523 times)

sontaya

• View Profile
Laser shark for SLA printers
« on: June 28, 2014, 01:32:35 PM »
Hi macpod

I am sontaya. I have to buy Pryntech printer. with marlin firmware. but firmware and host software a bit difficult to use. also just one step .it's not enough.

I want to change to Laser shark with two step. what your firmware and host controller. can you show me screen of your host control.

I want to know Laser shark. can use firmware like sprinter or Marlin firmware on arduino. My favorite controller software is creative workshop (envisionlabs.net)

My DLP printer use Ramps1.4 ,sprinter firmware ,creative workshop for controller. it's easy to working with.

if I can control laser on Laser shark with creative workshop ,it's will be great.

please advice me how to use laser shark with SLA printer

Thank you

Macpod

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Laser shark for SLA printers
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2014, 05:46:28 PM »
Hi Sontaya,

Currently the developer of creative workshop is working on support for the LaserShark. They are not at least for the moment working with the TwoStep boards however. Instead they are using RAMPS based boards. Their solution will likely be the easiest to use in the future if you are not comfortable with programming.

As a side note:
If you are interested in developing your own software you can review the lasershark and twostep communication code here:
https://github.com/macpod/lasershark_3dp/

« Last Edit: June 28, 2014, 05:48:12 PM by Macpod »