└── asteroid
    ├── 034602.01
    ├── 035127.02
    ├── 035143.02
    ├── 035144.02
    └── 035145.02

1 directory, 5 files

--- End code ---

Try re-acquiring your rom files and installing them in your rom folder as above. Once you have done this run the tree command and paste the results here if it still does not work. Something isn't adding up. Either you have accidentally added a space to the names or the files are not actually in the right location.

Fabrice:
Hi Macpod,
A very big thank for your patience and your support...
A big step was taken ... Putting all the .01 and .02 files into a directory called asteroid in the roms directory allows the game to start ...  :) :) :) but,  ???, it seems that the game could not be started as pressing the '1' key does not launch it ... It would have been to easy isn't it ?
I can read a message on the mame screen warning that a file can be corrupted but Asteroid launch properly, stars and asteroids scroll perfectly.

I have re-check the Makefile within the of xmame-0.106 directory and  the line:
JOY_STANDARD = 1
is still commented.
Others keys seem to work properly ("pause", "tab",...) .

The goal is close ....

Macpod:
Did you pay for the game? You need to insert quarters to play. Press the 5 key (insert coint) before pressing the 1 key (start)

Edit: Here is a link to the controls
http://wiki.mamedev.org/index.php/FAQ:Controls

Fabrice:
Mapod,

Everything runs finally perfectly, i'm very happy !

Building this laser projector is quite an old dream and i would like to sincerely thanks you for all the help you provide to me ... I would never have been able to see sucha nice result wihout your assistance and your patience, so once again thank you ...

Next adventure will be with RGB Lasershark isn't it ?

Have a great day Macpod

Macpod:
Glad you got it working. Please be careful with your galvos as these games can strain them. The galvos should not sound strained when operating. If they do, this is likely to reduce the operational lifespan of the galvos units.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version