Support > LaserShark Support

Galvo distortion with Lasershark

<< < (2/2)

Macpod:
If you are just going to display a static image I would just tune to this and only after you determine the size of the image you want to display as well as the galvo speed (kpps setting). If you are using openlase, definitely tweak these params first. If they do not work, disable tweaks and then use the pots.

I cannot say I have a difinitive guide to tuning galvos and tuning will vary a little according to how many pots you have (higher quality galvos will have more adjustments). You might want to scan through the photonlexicon.com forums. In fact check that forum out regardless, there are some very knowledgeable folks over there :)

I would also reduce the complexity of this static image and ensure the paths are optimized. By this I mean I would reccomend drawing the shape in a manner that requires the galvos to perform the least drastic direction changes (i.e. if you are drawing a box, don't draw the left side, then the right side, then the top side and finally the bottom... draw the right side, bottom side, left side, top side).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version