Author Topic: LaserShark and Creation Workshop  (Read 9473 times)

VitoB

• View Profile
LaserShark and Creation Workshop
« on: February 07, 2018, 10:23:26 AM »
Hi,

I'm currently building my own diy Sla Printer for a university project. I already got the hardware together as I thought the software wouldn't be the major problem. But now I'm a bit stuck with get CW and the laser shark board running together.

I have read the buildyourownsla.com/forum but there is nothing new on this topic and also the links regarding this do not work anymore.

Can anybody help me or can give me some clues how I could implement the board in CW. :)

Macpod

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: LaserShark and Creation Workshop
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2018, 12:16:49 AM »
Hi VitoB,

Creation Workshop is software developed by another company (Envision Labs). If you go to their website (www.envisionlabs.com) it suggests everything has moved to a new home (and maybe company?) of DataTree3D.

Have you tried talking with this company?

VitoB

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2018, 10:33:52 AM »
Hi,

yes I have emailed them some days ago and they wrote back that Creation Workshop is not currently compatible with Lasershark.

That is a great pity.

Does anyone have any idea how I can use the board for a SLA printer without first having to teach myself programming. Or does anyone still have the Plugins for the old CW Versions? It would be a great help.

Thanks

Macpod

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2018, 11:05:16 PM »
If you have a program that can slice a 3d model into layer images, you could make a script based off of using lasershark_stdin_displayimage.c.