Avaliable now! Buy a Twostep board (V1.1):
I had a batch of TwoStep v1.1 boards made for those who would prefer not to solder their own together. When you purchase a unit you will receive the following: :
- Assembled Twostep V1.1 board - Boards will be tested and programmed with the latest version of the Twostep firmware.
- 2x 4-pin polarized male headers - These headers can be used to connect stepper motors.
- 4x 3-pin polarized male headers - These headers can be used to connect endstop relays/switches/etc.
- 1x 2-pin wire-to-board connector - This can be used to connect power wires to the board.
- 1x 3-conductor 20cm cable - Can be used to power the isolated UART section of the Twostep board using a LaserShark unit.
- 1x 3-pin shrouded male header - Can be soldered onto a LaserShark unit in order to use the aformentioned 3-conductor cable.
- 1x 6-conductor 20cm cable - Can be used for data communications between the Twostep board and a LaserShark unit.
- 1x 6-pin shrouded male header - Can be soldered onto a LaserShark unit in order to use the aformentioned 6-conductor cable.